Gastronomie France is dedicated to offering trainees and young graduates from international, French-speaking and qualified schools of cooking and catering to renowned establishments in France.
- Gastronomie France is a non-profit association of 1901
- Gastronomie France has a headquarters in Lyon, France and Medellín, Colombia under the name Internships Colombia
The main missions of Gastronomy France are:
- Promote professional exchanges between students and young international graduates in gastronomy and hospitality and gastronomic and hotel establishments in France.
- Promote the image of the French hotel industry and gastronomy internationally.
- Provide added value to the training of students and young graduates.
- To introduce and share French gastronomic, historical and cultural heritage to trainees and foreign employees.
Gastronomie France is located geographically a few steps from LYON, considered by many as the world capital of Gastronomy. Gastronomy France is surrounded by the regions of Dombes, Dauphiné and Bresse, not far from the Savoy where the good-eating is an ancestral tradition. Gastronomie France is located near the Collonges inn in the golden mountains of famous and great chef Paul BOCUSE, the founder of one of the biggest gastronomy schools.
Gastronomie France is also bordered by renowned wine regions, such as Burgundy, Beaujolais, and the Rhone valley.
It is in this context and because gastronomy is a passion for the members of Gastronomy France that this program was thought.
More generally, it is because each region of France has its own culinary and viticultural identity that the association Gastronomie France wants to promote, by making known and sharing their values at the international level through the transmission Knowledge.
Indeed, the association Gastronomie France carries values of sharing, mutual aid and cooperation.
At the same time, this culture of tableware, eating well and know-how in the French, rooted in the deepest of our history, make it a lifestyle appreciated and envied abroad, which we propose to put in Forward and to transmit internationally through this program.
The President of Gastronomie France.