Gastronomie France, offers internship and work options in France, for current students or graduates of Gastronomy or Hotel Management.
During your stay, accommodation, meals and monthly remuneration are included.
Learn more about our options!
Host hotels and restaurants
Gastronomie France has a network of more than 70 partner restaurants and hotels in different parts of France, who wish to share the rich French culture with their staff.
Each of our partner establishments benefits from a recognized distinction: Michelin-starred restaurant, listed in the Michelin guide, maîtres restaurateurs (Châteaux), maîtres restaurateurs.
Are you a Gastronomy or hospitality student interested in an internship or work experience in France?
The requirements to apply are:
- Be a student or graduate of a gastronomy or hospitality school, or have studies in the area of gastronomy or hospitality.
- Level of French: Solid basic minimum (for the kitchen area) – Intermediate minimum (for the hotel area).
- Registration for the program must be done at least 4 months before the desired start date.
- Skills: ability to adapt to another culture, fast learner
- Be between 18 and 35 years old
- We recommend applying as soon as possible
What do our packages include?
- Internship or work experience in hotels and restaurants in France
- Lodging during your stay
- Meals during working hours
- Monthly remuneration
- Accompaniment by our team before and during the internship experience in France
- Certificate of participation
What is not included in the packages?
- Airfare/transfer cost
- International insurance
- Cost and visa processing
- French classes
If you are interested in more information about our packages, click here
Are you the owner or chef of a hotel or restaurant in France? Do you want to have foreign talent in your team?
Our candidates aged 18 to 35 come from gastronomic and hotel schools located all over the world. They are students looking for an internship that will allow them to validate their training or young graduates looking for a job that will enhance their career with experience in the country considered the cradle of Gastronomy. They also have previous professional experience in the sector.
Our interns and young graduates have varied profiles and are looking for professional experience in the following areas:
- The kitchen professions: chef de cuisine, kitchen assistant, chef de partie, pastry chef, baker.
- The professions in the dining room: room manager, butler, head waiter, waiter, room clerk, sommelier, bartender.
- Reception: reception manager, receptionist, valet, porter, doorman, bellboy, elevator operator.
We select candidates with at least a basic level in French, full motivation to learn and improve!
If you wish to have one of our profiles in your team, fill out our contact form by clicking here.